Last Updated on December 2020
We can all agree that there are only a few things more nerve-wracking than a sudden, upcoming drug test. Sure, there are ways to detox naturally if you have enough time, but more often than not you’re only given a week’s or even days’ notice to prepare.
There are a ton of products online that claim to provide a solution to this all-too-familiar problem. It’s incredibly tempting to go for cleansing teas and detox drinks and supplements, but the truth is that these kinds of products don’t often work, especially in such a limited time frame.
Substances and drugs can show up in urine up to a month after, so it’s important to find a safe, reliable, and foolproof method that will help you pass that drug test. You’ll need synthetic urine if you’ve taken some illegal substances less than a month from your drug test. But with all the brands out there, how can you tell the real deal apart from what’s simply hype?
Ultra Pure synthetic urine is one of the most talked about brands of fake pee. With over 20 years in the industry, this product has been used by many people to clear drug tests. Does it really work, and should you use it yourself? Read on for our full review.
What is Ultra Pure Synthetic Pee?
Ultra Pure is an artificial urine product manufactured by Ultra Klean. Since 1997, Ultra Klean has been making what they call “the ultimate line of detox products,” which includes cleansing mouthwash, detox shampoo, and single and multi-panel test kits. Ultra Pure is one of their flagship products and has a patented formula designed to mimic all-natural human piss.
This product boasts the right pH balance, specific gravity, and creatinine levels to help you pass that drug test. It also contains uric acid, another important component. In fact, Ultra Klean says that their Ultra Pure synthetic urine is so good, it can be used to calibrate urine test kits and lab equipment! It’s completely unisex, which means that anyone – male or female – can use it safely and without worry. Just like Monkey Whizz (read more), Ultra Klean also promises a 500% money back guarantee on all their products, just in case.
Other names for Ultra Pure are Ultra Klean, Pure Clean, and Pure Klean. You can easily buy Ultra Pure online, straight from the manufacturer’s website. Note, however, that Ultra Klean does not deliver to some states, such as Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
So now, let’s check out if Ultra Pure is actually worth buying and see if it deserves to be on our list of best fake pee products.
What Comes With the Kit
When you order an Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine kit, it comes with the following items:
- A 2 oz bottle filled with their patented Ultra Pure fake pee formula. This is enough to fill a standard-sized sample cup. Also comes in 4 oz bottles.
- One rubber band. This will help you attach the heating pad to the bottle, and the bottle to your body.
- One heating pad. Besides a high-quality formula, maintaining the right temperature is the key to passing a drug test using artificial piss. To fool lab tests, you need to submit a sample that is the same temperature as real, human pee – around 94-96F.
- A flip-top cap that doesn’t leak for easy pouring and storing.
- Temperature strip. The temperature strip will help you monitor the temperature of the urine and make sure it’s at the correct level before you pour it in.
Important Reminders When Using Ultra Pure Fake Urine
The number one reason ANY kind of sample gets rejected off the bat is that it’s at the wrong temperature. The human body produces pee at around 94-96 degrees Fahrenheit. Even the best quality synthetic urine won’t be accepted if it’s not within or around this range. If the temperature of the pee is too high, swish it around or wait a few minutes before pouring it into the collection cup. If it’s too low, use a heating pad to bring it back up to the right heat level.
Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine has a shelf life of up to three years. Make sure to store it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight to prevent it from expiring before then (learn more). Once you’ve opened the bottle, you must use it within 7 days, or else the urine could be damaged or compromised.
How to Use Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine
Some people fail because the product they use simply doesn’t work; others fail because they didn’t follow the instructions. To get the best possible results on your drug test using Ultra Pure, you need to stick to the following step-by-step process:
- Shake the bottle well to evenly distribute the formula. Microwave the bottle for 10 seconds.
- Attach the temperature strip to the bottle. Make sure it reads 94-96F. If you still have to travel to your appointment, you can go slightly higher since it’s going to cool down anyway. Remember, the sample MUST be at 94-96F to avoid suspicion. If you don’t have a microwave, you can use the heat pad that comes with the kit. The pad will take around 45-60 minutes to get to the right temperature, and will work for up to 6 hours.
- Strap the bottle to your body. You want to put it somewhere that isn’t obvious and will allow you to move naturally. There’s no harm in practicing this before you actually take the test. Also place it somewhere that will help maintain its temperature, like your upper thigh, stomach, or in your underwear.
- When you’re about to submit your sample, check the temperature strip to make sure the piss is still at 94-96F. If there is no reading, it’s probably still too hot; just wait for it to cool down to the right temperature. If it’s too low, use the heating pad to get it in the right range.
- Once it’s at the right temperature, you’re ready to pour it into the cup! Shake the bottle once more to get rid of any clumps and add natural-looking bubbles. Pour around 2-3oz into the collection cup. Be careful not to use all or an exact amount of piss, it’s too suspicious.
Just follow these five steps when using Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine, and you will definitely make the most out of it.
What Does it Take for Fake Piss to Pass a Drug Test?
To fool a lab test, fake pee needs to have the same physical appearance and organic components as genuine, all-natural human pee. The color and odor should match real piss, while containing a whole list of specific ingredients. A good fake pee formula has creatine, urea, uric acid, and more. It also needs to have the exact pH balance and specific gravity as the pee we naturally produce.
Tests are getting more and more sophisticated nowadays. Fake pee that used to work years ago might no longer be able to fool a lab test today. The best brands understand this and tweak their formulas to keep up. Is Ultra Pure one of these brands, or is it just a waste of time and money?
Ultra Pure: Does it Work?
Failing a drug test can come with really harsh consequences, so we take our synthetic urine recommendations very seriously. Because of that, we can’t really recommend Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine as a reliable fake pee that will give you the results you need. While it does work for some people, there are still many others who fail their tests even if they followed the instructions to a T.
Ultra Pure gets mixed reviews at best. The heating pad isn’t always reliable, and the temperature strip isn’t always accurate. The formula itself doesn’t always mix well, which means that labs have a higher chance of finding out it’s fake. The product is also behind on current testing technologies compared to other fake pee brands: it boasts that it has uric acid, but many labs now test for urea.
Following the instructions should guarantee you the best possible results, but with Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine, that might not be enough to get that coveted “negative” stamp. Its affordable price tag isn’t worth the risk; it would be more cost-effective for a better brand you are absolutely sure would work.
If you are serious about passing your test, why would you go for anything less than the best? Quick Fix Plus is the most reliable fake pee product on the market. It’s user-tested and well-reviewed across the board, and has a 99.9% success rate. We can personally guarantee that the Quick Fix’s fake pee formula is of the highest quality.
Quick Fix replicates the exact same substances found in real human pee, and they continuously tweak and refine their formula to make sure it always passes tests. It contains actual urea, and not just uric acid. It’s unisex, which means that it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female – it will work flawlessly for you.
The heating pad is incredible at keeping the fake piss warm for up to eight hours, so prepping for your test is easier than ever. Without a doubt, Quick Fix is our number one choice of synthetic urine to clear a drug test.
It has the best reviews overall and has worked for me every single time when testing it at home and and you can read more about it here
You can still use Ultra Pure if you’re in a bind, but there are definitely other brands out there that will deliver even better results. Failing a drug test could cost you your job and your future, so it’s important that you use the right product. Quick Fix has the highest success rate out of all the fake urine brands; to pass a drug test, it’s our number one choice, and it should be yours too.